Becoming an Extraordinary and Effective Problem Solver
Proven Methods for Finding the Best Solutions
So, what’s the difference between a problem solver and an extraordinary problem solver? Find out by attending this seminar. Identified by many as a career-survival skill, effective problem solving is becoming increasingly important at all levels of the organization. Discover how to give yourself and your department or organization a competitive advantage.
You Will Learn to:
- Identify and dissect worthy problems
- Change what others may see as overwhelming problems into solvable issues
- Lead effective problem solving in a team environment
- Establish yourself and your staff as “go-to” problem solvers for the organization
- Pre-approved for 6.5 credit hours with HRCI
- This program is valid for 6.5 PDCs for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM
$430 (includes instruction, seminar manual, refreshments, certificate of completion and parking)
All dates meet from 8:30 a.m.—4:30 p.m.
Future DatesSign up to be notified about future sessions of this seminar.