Sharpen Your Business Acumen
Business acumen refers to the ability to make sound decisions based on the understanding of how a company works, makes money and executes its strategy. In this class you will learn how a little knowledge in the different areas of your company can help you make better decisions. You will gain an understanding of how the financial, accounting, marketing, and operational functions of an organization work. Once you understand how your role affects the success of your company, you can focus on adding value to every project and aspect of your organization.
You Will Learn How To:
- Connect the dots of decision-making cause and effect
- Dissect an income statement
- Set financial and performance targets
- Develop a strategy for growth
- This program is valid for 6.5 PDCs for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM
$430 (includes instruction, seminar manual, refreshments, certificate of completion and parking)
All dates meet from 8:30 a.m.— 4:30 p.m.
10/09/19Wednesday - #207DBB
Notify MeSign up to be notified about future sessions of this and similar seminars.