Management Development Certificate
Learn How to Be a Better Manager
Current and aspiring managers will learn how to build on current strengths, overcome common management challenges, and evolve their ability to lead and influence others. The structured requirements help ensure that you get a well-rounded experience. The variety of offerings helps you tailor your certificate to your specific needs.
Track your progress through the Management Development Certificate with this printable checklist [PDF].
Participants must complete a total of seven seminars within the following competency areas and pass an exam for each course. Please note that a seminar may only be applied to one certificate.
- Management & Leadership Principles (one seminar required)
- Coaching & Motivational Impact (one seminar required)
- Critical Thinking Empowerment (one seminar required)
- Organization & Productivity Enhancement (one seminar required)
- Formal & Interactive Communication (two seminars required)
- Elective (one seminar from any competency listed above)
When you register for any required seminar, you will have the opportunity to enroll in a certificate program at no additional charge.