Beyond Conflict Management
Turning Differences into Positive Business Relationships
Conflicts and disagreements happen every day; successful companies use this energy in a positive way to harness differences in a healthy manner. This interactive seminar will provide you with the tools to understand and manage differences in the workplace, improve communication, and create a positive and productive workplace environment.
You Will Learn to:
- Employ techniques of interest-based negotiation to build and maintain successful, productive work relationships
- Become a better listener
- Employ good communication and mutual respect in managing workplace misunderstandings
- Use language and non-verbal communication effectively
- Pre-approved for 5 credit hours with HRCI
- This program is valid for 6.5 PDCs for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM
$430 (includes instruction, seminar manual, certificate of completion and parking)
All dates meet from 8:30 a.m.—4:30 p.m.
11/07/17Tuesday - #187EBA
Future DatesSign up to be notified about future sessions of this seminar.