Working with Difficult People
How to Get Nearly Everyone on Your Side
In one of our most popular and useful seminars, you will learn how to work with the “know-it-all’s,” the “aggressives,” the “victims,” and six other types of difficult people. You’ll be introduced to tools to identify the reasons behind conflict, including the “Enneagram,” which reveals and explains why some people are more difficult to deal with than others. The tips you will receive will guide the effectiveness of your professional and personal relationships throughout your life.
You Will Learn to:
- Identify ways to work more effectively with those who confront and disagree with you
- Determine if and how you might be a difficult person
- Flex to different conflict styles and manage stressors or “hot buttons”
- Reduce personal stress when dealing with unsettling people or situations
- Build stronger and supportive relationships with obstructive coworkers
- Pre-approved for 5 credit hours with HRCI
HRCI Pre-approved Course
* The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute’s criteria to be pre-approved for a recertification credit.
$430 (includes instruction, seminar manual, lunch, refreshments, certificate of completion and parking)
All dates meet from 8:30 a.m.—4:30 p.m.
08/08/2017Tuesday - #187BBC
Future DatesSign up to be notified about future sessions of this seminar.