How to Stay Focused in Stressful Times
Stress is normal. It is a natural defense mechanism and a stimulus for new ideas and motivation. Ongoing change, economic challenges, and inadequate resources all add up to ongoing stress that can affect even the best managers and leaders. This timely, interactive seminar offers proven strategies to channel stress into opportunities and relief for both you and your organization.
You Will Learn How to:
- Develop skills to “create more time”
- Identify stress triggers and proactively prevent them
- Understand how you can repel stress in your life and in the lives of others
- Reduce the stress of internal conflict and use it to your advantage
- This program is valid for 6.5 PDCs for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM
$430 (includes instruction, seminar manual, refreshments, certificate of completion and parking)
All dates meet from 8:30 a.m.—4:30 p.m.
09/25/18Tuesday - #197CBC
08/27/19Tuesday - #207BBD
Notify MeSign up to be notified about future sessions of this and similar seminars.