Projecting Credibility: Build Your Personal Brand and Influence in the Workplace
Have you been searching for that competitive edge? Are you interested in becoming more influential in your organization or industry?
This interactive course, combined with informative coaching and feedback, will teach you the foundational skills needed to increase your credibility and become a more central part of your workplace.
You’ll leave with a greater awareness of yourself and a tangible action plan for personal brand improvement. Get better results from prospects, clients, and colleagues; gain credibility and maintain composure in stressful situations; and learn how to understand the brand you project.
You Will Learn How To:
- Develop and project your personal brand
- Boost your professional influence
- Earn a reputation for credibility and avoid common credibility busters
- Identify your natural communication style and adapt it to fit any situation
- Master key “sub-textual” conversation elements—body language, vocal patterns and mannerisms that can raise or lower your status in the workplace
- Understand generational differences and expectations to successfully connect with your audience
- This program is valid for 6.5 PDCs for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM
$430 (includes instruction, seminar manual, refreshments, certificate of completion and parking)
All dates meet from 8:30 a.m.— 4:30 p.m.
08/21/19Wednesday - #207BBC
Notify MeSign up to be notified about future sessions of this and similar seminars.