Email and Digital Etiquette
Whether for business or personal use, proper etiquette with online communication is essential to your success. Preparing to send, checking, double checking, and having the receiver always front of mind is critical to ensuring your message is read and received. Professionalism and courtesy never go out of style.
You Will Learn:
- The power of the subject line
- How to use techniques and strategies to enhance email communication
- How to work more productively with email overload
- Tips on messages conveyed by certain words, phrases and capitalization
- Perceptions, privacy, and copyright infringement
- Professionalism with your digital communications
- This program is valid for 6.5 PDCs for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM
$430 (includes instruction, seminar manual, refreshments, certificate of completion and parking)
All dates meet from 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
03/07/18Wednesday - #187JBB
12/05/18Wednesday - #197FBA
Future DatesSign up to be notified about future sessions of this seminar.