Your first Cardinal Card is FREE!
Have You Submitted Your Photo Online for Your Cardinal Card?
The Cardinal Card is the official identification card for the University of Louisville students, faculty, and staff.
Where can I receive my Cardinal Card?
Houchens Building, Room LL05. 2211 S. Brook St, Louisville, KY, 40208
Monday - Friday from 8:30 am - 5:00 pm (all university holidays observed)
Phone: (502) 852-7520
Health Sciences Center Campus
Chestnut Street Parking Garage, 414 E. Chestnut St, Louisville, KY, 40202
Tuesdays from 9:30 am - 11:30 am (all university holidays observed)
Phone: (502) 852-7634
When can you receive your Cardinal Card?
Fall Semester: We start issuing student cards on the first business day in August for students enrolled in classes for Fall.
Spring Semester: We start issuing student cards on the first business day after Fall commencement for students who are enrolled in classes for Spring.
- Summer Semester: We start issuing student cards on the first business day in May for students who are enrolled in classes for Summer.
- Must be active on payroll at least one day prior to getting a Cardinal Card.
What can I do with my Cardinal Card?
- Identification Card
- Library Card
- Meal Plan Purchases
- Cardinal Cash Purchases (printing and copying, dining locations on and off-campus, vending, etc.)
- Facilities/Door Access
- Access to Athletic Events, including student tickets
- Free TARC Service
- Employee Discounts
- PNC ATM Card
How much do replacements cost?
- Students, Faculty, and Staff: $15
- Contract Vendors: $20
Should I report my Cardinal Card Lost/Stolen?
If your Cardinal Card is lost/stolen the cardholder is responsible for all purchases made on the Cardinal Card before it's reported lost. There are two ways to report your Cardinal Card lost: Online or call 852-7520.