As an ULtra student you will receive a University of Louisville student ID card (Cardinal Card). ULtra students must agree to ULtra Terms of Agreement including a $40 per semester membership charge. This ID card is only valid for ONE SEMESTER but will be automatically renewed, for fall & spring semesters, as long as you are enrolled as an ULtra student. *
What can you do with a Cardinal Card?
The ID card allows access to:
- Student Recreation Center (SRC)
- All UofL libraries
- Student organizations
- Club/intramural sports
- Ride the TARC for free
- Purchase UofL student discounted football & basketball tickets
Student tickets may be available for some UofL sporting events. For more information, please contact the Athletic Ticket Office at (502) 852-5151 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to get your Cardinal ID card:
- Sign up for ULtra and complete a ULtra Terms of Agreement form (TOA).
- You will receive an email confirmation with your UofL ID number and instructions on how to get your ID card.
- Take valid picture ID and your UofL ID # to the University of Louisville's Cardinal Card Office (room LL05) located on the lower level of the Houchens building.
- Fill out the Cardinal Card Agreement provided in the confirmation email or in the Cardinal Card office.
- Receive your UofL Cardinal Card and begin accessing facilities, programs & activities!
* The Cardinal ID Card is contingent upon students agreeing to the $40 ULtra charge.