Designated as a Carnegie Research 1 University, the University of Louisville gives you the opportunity to partner with internationally renowned faculty who work at the forefront of discovery in their respective disciplines.
Participation in research and creative activity involves a collaborative partnership between a student and a faculty or graduate student mentor. The partnership may be initiated by a student who seeks out a research mentor, or by faculty member may recruit students to work in their labs or creative spaces.
The Office for Undergraduate Research and Creative Activity can help you get involved and support your participation in a number of ways.
Undergraduate research internships and conferences
- First Year Undergraduate STEM-H Research Experience
- Posters-at-the-Capitol program
- Undergraduate Arts & Research Showcase
- ACC Meeting of the Minds
- Summer Research Opportunity Program (SROP)
- Internal and External Undergraduate Research Opportunities
- Cardinal Careers — Center for Engaged Learning (louisville.edu)