Infant Cognition Lab
Baby Scientists Wanted!
We are currently conducting several studies on infant face perception, attention, and language development. We also have studies on face perception and language development in infants and toddlers with Williams syndrome as well as baby siblings of children with autism.
- Infants between 3 and 14 months of age with normal vision and hearing are invited to participate.
- Participation is completely voluntary.
- Participation involves one brief visit to campus.
- Infants will receive a t-shirt or bib for participating.
- If you are in the Louisville area and are interested in participating in one of our studies, please contact us at 502-852-6852.
This research has been approved by the University of Louisville Internal Review Board (HSPPO#: 053.16)
Principal Investigator: Cara H. Cashon, Ph.D.