Balancing Your Professional and Personal Life
This is the most popular seminar that we offer and for good reason. Leaders at every level want to give their all to achieve what is really important and that usually results in a conflict between personal and professional demands. In truth, it is impossible to "do it all," but the right balance actually results in better performance in all the areas that matter: family, business, health and personal attention. But that balance requires knowing how to be more productive and how to address overwhelming priorities.
Attending this half-day seminar will help you establish your priorities, find time for activities that are most important to you, and strike a healthier balance in your professional and personal life, resulting in superior enjoyment and performance in all areas.
What You'll Learn
- Improving your personal productivity to better fulfill the many demands you face while actually freeing up time
- Creating a personal action plan to ensure more balance while still accomplishing your goals
- Reducing your stress and increasing focus
- Accepting your priorities over those imposed on you
- Making more time for important leisure activities
- Eliminating negative feelings and regaining the right alignment when life gets out of balance
We are not currently offering this seminar. Sign up to be notified when it will be offered again.
Please note that two half-day seminars count as the equivalent of one full-day seminar towards your professional development or management development certificate requirements.
Linda Combs is an experienced trainer who specializes in helping business people improve their communication and management skills. Her seminars and training programs represent over twenty years of research, development and presentation experience. She holds a master's degree in English from the University of Kentucky and taught in the English Department at the University of Louisville.