Brain Boosters for Success
How to Expand Your Ability to Think, Learn, Concentrate, and Remember
Today’s leaders are faced with overwhelming levels of changing responsibilities; new technology…new processes…information overload. It comes down to understanding how to use our brains more efficiently. Take time for one of the most enjoyable and valuable seminars and learn skills critical to surviving and thriving in the workplace of the future.
This workshop will give you tools and insights to help you develop personalized strategies for meeting these challenges.
You Will Learn How to:
- Deal with competing priorities
- Use proven learning strategies to overcome and process information overload
- Apply memory techniques to store and retrieve the most important information
- Develop a “brain fitness” plan that keeps your mind young and efficient
- Boost your concentration on what really matters–anytime, anywhere!
$430 (includes instruction, seminar manual, lunch, refreshments, certificate of completion and parking)
All dates meet from 8:30 a.m.—4:30 p.m.
Future DatesSign up to be notified about future sessions of this seminar.