Listen Like a Leader
Essentials of Dynamic Listening
Dynamic listening is one of the key traits of highly effective leaders. However, most of us listen with only 30% effectiveness. Fortunately, dynamic listening is a skill that can be developed with training and practice. Start becoming a more effective and influential listener through the insights provided in this essential seminar.
You Will Learn How to:
- Use dynamic listening to build support for your ideas and vision
- Overcome barriers to effective listening
- Understand how people process information
- Reduce conflict while stimulating constructive engagement through effective listening
- Pre-approved for 5 credit hours with HRCI
HRCI Pre-approved Course
* The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute’s criteria to be pre-approved for a recertification credit.
$395 (includes instruction, seminar manual, lunch, certificate of completion, parking, and refreshment breaks)
All dates meet from 8:30 a.m.—4:30 p.m.
03-09-2016Wednesday - #167JBB
Future DatesSign up to be notified about future sessions of this seminar.