Prospective PhD students
The Stress & Health lab provides training and mentoring to students pursuing research careers in health psychology, with a focus on the mechanisms of stress and health. If you answer "yes" to the questions below, you may be a good fit for the Stress & Health Lab. Applicants with primary interests in psychopathology research, interventions or treatment outcome research, or clinical training should apply to other labs that are a better fit for these interests. Applications will be reviewed for Fall 2021 admission. Depending on the pandemic, opportunities may be limited to online or remote data collection, secondary data analysis, and reviews.
- interested in health psychology, particularly stress, emotion, and health?
- curious about how people and things work?
- analytical and attentive to detail?
- enjoy writing?
- like challenges?
- have laboratory research experience?
- have programming or coding experience, and strong skills in math and quantitative reasoning?