The UofL-Owensboro BSN Program began as a partnership between the University of Louisville and Owensboro Health, providing students in the Owensboro area with the opportunity to earn a Bachelor of Science degree in Nursing in a traditional format.
- Apr 29, 2015 Alumna Leesa Ennenbach, RN, BSN, focuses on unique health solutions
- Apr 29, 2015 Faculty recieve significant honors in 2015
- Apr 28, 2015 A Part of Something Bigger
- Apr 22, 2015 Health center celebrates a decade of caring for racetrack workers
- Apr 21, 2015 Health equity program sets stage for integration of LGBT competency pilot in UofL med school curriculum
The U.S. News & World Reports ranks the University of Louisville School of Nursing #68 among America's best graduate schools in nursing.
- Apr 27, 2015 Students take part in annual Dental Hinman Meeting
- Apr 27, 2015 UofL dental school dean to step down at the end of 2015
- Apr 24, 2015 LGBT Health and Wellness certificates presented to 102 students, faculty and staff
- Apr 23, 2015 LGBT Health and Wellness certificates presented to 102 students, faculty and staff
- Apr 20, 2015 Kentucky Public Health Association Conference 2015