The faculty, staff and students at the Health Sciences Center collaborate with professionals throughout the region to improve the well-being of the people throughout Kentucky and beyond by finding solutions to the health care issues that plague the Commonwealth.
The Health Sciences Center is committed to providing an environment of inclusiveness through the understanding and celebration of the many differences in perspectives, thoughts, experiences, belief systems and cultures of our students, faculty and staff.
Home to Centers
Multidisciplinary research centers and institutes focus on health issues that significantly impact people throughout the world.
- Dec 07, 2016 UofL residents fulfill another successful fellowship match
- Dec 05, 2016 Very sad news: Professor Steve Myers passed away December 4, 2016
- Nov 28, 2016 Free legal clinic for people with cancer set for Dec. 5
- Nov 21, 2016 Red and blue collaborate for a better Kentucky, nation, world
- Nov 21, 2016 Brothers provide Thanksgiving turkeys to patients at James Graham Brown Cancer Center
- Nov 22, 2016 Dental students prepare for trip to the Philippines
- Oct 31, 2016 Halloween Outreach
- Oct 19, 2016 Access to Oral Health Care in Kentucky Has Increased, Yet Children Face Pressing Oral Health Needs
- Oct 07, 2016 Improving the patient experience
- Sep 19, 2016 Addressing the problem of smoking
- Dec 02, 2016 School of Nursing study examines the experiences of Muslim cancer survivors
- Nov 17, 2016 Nursing professor edits journal series on reducing maternal morbidity, mortality
- Nov 14, 2016 Nurse practitioners serve increasingly important role in providing quality health care
- Nov 04, 2016 Impactful nurses across Kentucky receive UofL Nightingale Awards
- Oct 28, 2016 Owensboro BSN students eligible for cash award from Owensboro Health
- Nov 17, 2016 Researchers examine how drug policy impacts HIV vulnerability among African Americans
- Nov 14, 2016 Health literacy campaign to focus on depression in African Americans
- Nov 02, 2016 Report released on Affordable Care Act implementation in Louisville
- Oct 27, 2016 Faculty, students, alumni to present at APHA 2016
- Oct 11, 2016 West Louisville youth working to change the downward spiral of violence in the city