Room Change Instructions

To complete a Room Change or Room Swap Request, you will need to log into the Housing Portal on our main page. Once you have logged in, you will be able to select a Room Change in the Forms section of the Housing Portal.

If you do not remember how to log into your profile in the Housing Portal, or for any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact our office: