Stephen Edgell, PhD
For more information, visit Dr. Edgell's lab webpage.
- A.A. in Mathematics, 1968, El Camino Junior College, Gardena, California (1965-1968)
- A.B. in Psychology, 1970, California State University, Long Beach, California (1968-1970)
- Ph.D. in Mathematical Psychology with a minor in Mathematics, 1974, Indiana University, Bloomington, Indiana (1970-1974)
- M.A. in Mathematics, 1987, University of Louisville, Louisville, Kentucky
- Cognitive processes in Decision Making using mathematical models
Courses Often Taught