Brandeis Law alumni recognized as leaders in field
Eight Brandeis Law alumni who are now attorneys at Wyatt, Tarrant & Combs LLP have been recognized as leaders in their fields in the 2017 Edition of Chambers and Partners USA.
Chambers USA ranks the leading firms and lawyers in an extensive range of practice areas throughout the United States. The qualities on which rankings are assessed include technical legal ability, professional conduct, client service, commercial astuteness, diligence and commitment.
The attorneys honored are:
- Mark J. Farmer ('08), Corporate/M&A
- Edwin S. Hopson ('69), Labor & Employment
- H. Carl Horneman ('83), Environment, Natural Resources & Utilities: Environment
- Donald J. Kelly ('88), Litigation: General Commercial
- Patrick W. Mattingly ('80), Corporate/M&A
- G. Brian Wells ('04), Environment, Natural Resources & Utilities: Natural Resources
- Matthew A. Williams ('04), Intellectual Property
- Cynthia W. Young ('82), Corporate/M&A