Brandeis alumni at Louisville firm recognized as leaders
Nine Brandeis Law alumni at Louisville firm Wyatt, Tarrant & Combs LLP have been recognized by Chambers and Partners USA as leaders in their fields.
Chambers USA ranks the leading firms and lawyers in an extensive range of practice areas throughout the United States. The qualities on which rankings are assessed include technical legal ability, professional conduct, client service, commercial astuteness, diligence and commitment.
The following alumni were honored:
- Stewart E. Conner ('66): Corporate/M&A
- Edwin S. Hopson ('69): Labor & Employment
- H. Carl Horneman ('83): Environment, Natural Resources & Utilities: Environment
- Donald J. Kelly ('88): Litigation: General Commercial
- Patrick W. Mattingly ('80): Corporate/M&A
- George L. Seay ('04): Environment, Natural Resources & Utilities: Environment
- G. Brian Wells ('04): Environment, Natural Resources & Utilities: Natural Resources
- Matthew A. Williams ('04): Intellectual Property
- Cynthia W. Young ('82): Corporate/M&A