Gilman Scholarship Information Sessions - February 2022
Throughout the month of February 2022, there will be virtual and in-person information sessions hosted by the Office of Study Abroad and International Travel to provide information on the Benjamin A. Gilman Scholarship. To be eligible to apply for the Gilman, an applicant must be:
- A citizen of the United States
- An undergraduate student in good standing
- Receiving the Federal Pell Grant during the time of application or provide proof that they will be receiving a Pell Grant during the term of their study abroad program or internship
- In the process of applying to, or accepted to, a credit-bearing study abroad or internship program.
- Applying for credit-bearing study abroad programs in a country or area with an overall Travel Advisory Level 1 or 2, according to the U.S. Department of State's Travel Advisory System. The Gilman Program is allowing students to study/intern in select locations with a Level 3 Travel Advisory, starting January 1, 2022. Please see this page for details and a current list of applicable countries.
To RSVP for a virtual session, email firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate which date you plan on attending. You will then be added to the meeting.
Simply show up to the in-person session, no RSVP required.
See session schedule below. All times are in Eastern.
Tuesday, February 8th at 12:30 pm - Virtual
Wednesday, February 9th at 12 pm - SAC W303
Friday, February 11th at 2 pm - Virtual
Tuesday, February 15th at 12:30 pm - Virtual
Wednesday, February 16th at 12 pm - SAC W303
Friday, February 18th at 2 pm - Virtual
Tuesday, February 22nd at 12:30 pm - Virtual
Wednesday, February 23rd at 12 pm - SAC W303
Friday, February 25th at 2 pm - Virtual