Dedicated to providing low-cost, accessible ADHD evaluations and therapy to all children in the Kentuckiana community regardless of insurance or ability to pay.
The ADHD Evaluation Service is a joint venture of the RACER Lab for ADHD research and the Noble H. Kelley Psychological Services Center at UofL. This service provides families with reliable, timely, and affordable ADHD assessments and therapy. In addition, children and adolescents will be screened for related disorders. The assessments and therapy can be conducted in-person or entirely online.
Can my child receive services?
- Yes! Any child between ages 3-17 can be evaluated or receive therapy.
- No Insurance needed.
- Services priced on an income-based sliding scale.
- Evaluations and therapy are extremely affordable. Most families will pay anywhere from $10-$90 (fees are higher for families with higher incomes, but are still very affordable).
- No referrals needed – you can contact us directly to get started!
What services do we offer?
- ADHD Evaluations
- Therapy for children/adolescents with ADHD
- Specialized therapy focusing on managing frustrations and emotions
- Organizational skills training for children with ADHD (ages 7-12)
- Parenting groups for ADHD (ages 6-12)
- Managing Frustration for Children with ADHD group (ages 8-11, coming Spring 2022)
How Does it Work?
After we contact you, one of our clinicians will schedule a clinical interview.
Following the clinical interview, you will receive an evaluation report electronically.
Thank you to WHAS Crusade for Children for their generosity in awarding the RACER lab with a grant to expand our mission of providing affordable, timely ADHD services to families in the Louisville community!