Denny Crum Hall
Serving our diverse student body
The 128-bed facility will house a mixture of student-athletes and non-student-athletes, including those admitted to one of our new living-learning and themed communities. It will be located directly opposite the Planet Fitness Kueber Center along South Floyd Street and will be connected by a skywalk, a convenient feature for our men's and women's basketball and lacross student-athletes who train nearby.
Expanding our residential community
Overall, the new hall will enable us to enhance the quality of support and services which we offer to our diverse student population. A large part of that project will involve showcasing the support and sense of community created by our live-in staff. The new hall will host three resident assistants (RAs) and a full-time professional hall director. It will also host our Sport Professions LLC for second-year students.
The state-of-the-art facility will benefit our university's ongoing recruitment and retention efforts and serve as yet another step in our progressive campus development.
Features and Amenities
- Primarily 2X2 units, limited 1X1 units
- Queen XL (60” x 84”) beds in all rooms
- Fully furnished kitchen in each unit. This includes an oven, full-size refrigerator, and dishwasher
- Washer/dryer in each unit
- Living room and kitchen island with stools in each unit
- Free WiFi
- Secure access to each apartment unit
- High ceilings in each unit, and ceiling fans in each bedroom
- Several common areas throughout the building. These include a study area, media lounge, focus study room, entertainment/gaming area, first-floor kitchenette and dining area, and lounges.
- Outdoor patio with firepits, cornhole, and pickleball court
- Screened-in outdoor lounge area attached to the hall
- Biometric access to the building as well as 24/7 security and cameras at points of entry
- Outdoor deck on fifth floor
- Second-floor balcony overlooking Floyd St.