The forms below are just some of the financial aid forms used by our Office. You must be a U of L student with a user id to access some of these forms. Additional financial aid forms are listed on your ULink To Do List. You will be notified by our office if a ULink form is needed to complete your financial aid application.

Satisfactory Academic Progress Appeal

Satisfactory Academic Progress Appeal Form

This is an appeal form to print, complete, and submit to our office. If you fail to meet the Satisfactory Academic Progress policy because of extenuating circumstances, you may appeal to the Student Aid Committee for an exception to the policy. While you may or may not be able to continue your education without financial assistance, this is not a reason that will be considered. When an appeal involves FAYE factors, you must state the expected graduation date and number of hours needed to complete the current degree and have a supporting letter from their academic advisor. This appeal has no impact on other types of appeals (academic department, admissions, reinstatement, etc.).

Satisfactory Academic Progress Self-Correction

Satisfactory Academic Progress Self-Correction Form

Report Other Aid

Report Other Aid Form

This is not an application form. Use this form to report up to six other financial aid resources which are not listed with the Student Financial Aid Office. University scholarship recipients and students applying for federal student aid programs MUST report this information each year. Examples: departmental scholarships, employee tuition remission, outside scholarships, third party assistance, housing benefits or assistance, Metropolitan College benefits, etc.

Scholarship and Covenant Leave of Absence Form

Scholarship and Covenant Leave of Absence Form*

*UofL credentials are required to access this form.

Scholarship and Covenant Appeal Form

Students that do not meet the minimum requirements for renewal of a Trustees Scholarship, Porter Scholarship, National Scholar Award, or Cardinal Covenant Award may submit an appeal form to the Student Financial Aid Office no later than June 1. Scholarship students are responsible for checking to determine whether or not they meet the conditions for scholarship renewal.

Scholarship and Covenant Reinstatement Form

Students who have previously lost a scholarship due to not meeting eligibility requirements may qualify to be considered for a scholarship reinstatement. The reinstatement request deadline is June 1.  

Student and Parent Feedback Form

Student and Parent Feedback Form

This form is intended to collect for review your comments, complaints, or suggestions to improve our customer service. An email will be sent to Assistant Director for Customer Service, Mike Abboud. You may choose to include as much detail as you like in the form above. If you want a response from Mr. Abboud, please indicate that option on the form. Please allow 5-7 business days for a response. If you have questions about your financial aid, please email us.

Tuition Waiver for Foster and Adopted Children

This form is for the tuition waiver policy established by the Kentucky Legislature (KRS Chapter 164.2487). It is for Kentucky foster and adopted children affiliated with the Cabinet for Families and Children (CFC) or the Department for Juvenile Justice (DJJ).

Print the Tuition Waiver for Foster and Adopted Children form and mail it to Cabinet for Families and Children Office (address is located in Section 3 of the form). It must be signed by the student and certified by the CFC and a current year FAFSA must be on file.

Tuition Waiver for Supervising/Resource Teachers

To apply, you must complete the Tuition Benefit Application. It should be completed by the supervising teacher, certified by their principal, and returned to our office. Return the form to the Student Financial Aid Office at U of L, attention: Rachel Kirk.

This form refers to the tuition benefit policy established by the Kentucky Legislature (KRS Chapter 164.2845) that states:

In recognition of valuable service to the preparation of teachers and the need for all teachers to have continual professional growth, a supervising teacher or a resource teacher for teacher interns may, with prior approval of the course-offering institution, take a maximum of six (6) credit hours per term at any public postsecondary institution and pay no tuition. The postsecondary institution shall waive the tuition for up to a maximum of six (6) credit hours.


Free Adobe PDF Reader