New and Returning Students

UofL Accounts Troubleshooting


  • In order to officially graduate and receive your diploma, you must complete a degree application on ULink (Student Services tab, under the Registration heading). You must complete a degree application during your last semester of classes. Please note: A student must be enrolled in at least one class to submit a degree application.

    If you missed the deadline for completing a degree application, please contact your academic advisor. If you do not know who your academic advisor is, please contact MECinfo@louisville.edu.

  • At UofL, you can request two types of transcripts: official and unofficial. Typically, an official transcript–sent directly from one university to another–is required for admissions processes. Unofficial transcripts are often used in informal situations (e.g., personal records, advising).

    To request an official transcript, please visit http://louisville.edu/registrar/online-services/test_official-transcripts.

    To view or print your unofficial transcript, please visit ULink. Under Registration, you’ll see a "transcript" section with a link to "view/print unofficial transcript."

UofL Commencement