Suspension/Revocation of ProCard Privileges
Reasons to Suspend and/or Revoke ProCard Privileges
- Failure to adhere to University policies and procedures
- Failure to safeguard the ProCard from unauthorized use
- Use of ProCard for non-University or personal purchases
- Failure to keep all necessary documentation on ProCard transactions
- Failure to reconcile monthly charges
Consequences of ProCard Misuse. Possible actions against cardholder include:
- Surrender ProCard - privileges revoked.
- Improper or fraudulent use of ProCard will result in disciplinary action, up to and including prosecution and termination of employment.
- In all cases of fraudulent use of a ProCard, the University's Audit Services, Human Resources, Public Safety, and respective Dean/Vice President will be notified. See Fiscal Misconduct Policy.