- Efficient, timely, and cost-effective method of payment for small dollar transactions less than $4,500.
- Participating departments will be allowed to procure low dollar items in person, or by mail, phone, or through the Internet.
- Eliminates the need for payment requests or requisitions which are time-consuming and costly to process.
- Vendors will be paid immediately by the credit card company, increasing vendor good will, and at times generating better discounts.
- The University will make one payment per month to PNC Bank rather than one payment per vendor.
- Eliminates the need for petty cash reimbursements.