Kosair Children's Hospital Research Institute
KCHRI houses established research programs in sleep neurobiology and juvenile diabetes and is adding tumor biology and outcomes research.
Dancing the day—and night—away
General Pediatric Practices
Our general pediatrics practices are medical homes, equipped to care for children with disabilities, chronic health conditions and routine health care needs—plus we have toys!
The UofL Department of Pediatrics is home to 22 pediatric specialty sections and divisions, spanning the alphabet from acupuncture to Weisskopf Child Evaluation Center.
- Apr 21, 2014 Student Marathon Runners Award Medals to Pediatric Patients
- Apr 16, 2014 Gregory Barnes named director of UofL Autism Center
- Apr 02, 2014 UofL Pediatrician Elected to Medical Honor Society
- Mar 04, 2014 RaiseRED earns lots of green for UofL pediatric cancer research
- Feb 27, 2014 Pediatricians Honored at UofL Fall Honors Convocation