Kosair Children's Hospital Research Institute
KCHRI houses established research programs in sleep neurobiology and juvenile diabetes and is adding tumor biology and outcomes research.
Dancing the day—and night—away
General Pediatric Practices
Our general pediatrics practices are medical homes, equipped to care for children with disabilities, chronic health conditions and routine health care needs—plus we have toys!
The UofL Department of Pediatrics is home to 22 pediatric specialty sections and divisions, spanning the alphabet from acupuncture to Weisskopf Child Evaluation Center.
- Aug 04, 2014 UofL Pediatrics book drive: Early literacy encourages school success
- Jul 31, 2014 UofL Pediatrics partners with Springhurst private practice
- Jul 24, 2014 Pediatrics Appoints Two New Division Chiefs
- Jul 23, 2014 ATTENTION: New Numbers for Disconnected Pediatric Clinic Phone Lines
- Jul 02, 2014 Pediatrics reorganizes primary care operation
- Aug 29th NO GRAND ROUNDS
- Sept 5th Grand Rounds “Effective Teaching with Technology”
- Sept 12th Grand Rounds The 40th Annual Doctor John I. Perlstein Memorial Lectureship
- Sept 19th Grand Rounds Mental Health Forum
- Sept 26th Grand Rounds “Use of Viscoelastic Coagulation Testing in Critically Ill Patients”