Kosair Children's Hospital Research Institute
KCHRI houses established research programs in sleep neurobiology and juvenile diabetes and is adding tumor biology and outcomes research.
General Pediatric Practices
Our general pediatrics practices are medical homes, equipped to care for children with disabilities, chronic health conditions and routine health care needs—plus we have toys!
The UofL Department of Pediatrics is home to 22 pediatric specialty sections and divisions, spanning the alphabet from acupuncture to Weisskopf Child Evaluation Center.
- May 11, 2015 Medical Students Pound the Pavement for Pediatric Patients
- Mar 10, 2015 RaiseRED success benefits Pediatrics Hematology/Oncology Division
- Sep 09, 2014 Pediatrics Faculty and UofL Medical Students Treat Patients in the Rainforest
- Sep 01, 2014 Rabalais sabbatical
- Aug 04, 2014 UofL Pediatrics book drive: Early literacy encourages school success
- July 31st Grand Rounds “Gender Non-conforming Youth”
- Aug 7th Grand Rounds Annual Pediatric Neurology Update
- Aug 14th Grand Rounds “Neonatal Hypoglycemia: Forty Years After 40 is Not 60”
- Aug 21st Grand Rounds “Inflammatory Eye Disease in Children with Rheumatic Diseases”
- Aug 28th Grand Rounds “Care of Child with Chronic Tracheostomy”