Kosair Children's Hospital Research Institute
KCHRI houses established research programs in sleep neurobiology and juvenile diabetes and is adding tumor biology and outcomes research.
Dancing the day—and night—away
General Pediatric Practices
Our general pediatrics practices are medical homes, equipped to care for children with disabilities, chronic health conditions and routine health care needs—plus we have toys!
The UofL Department of Pediatrics is home to 22 pediatric specialty sections and divisions, spanning the alphabet from acupuncture to Weisskopf Child Evaluation Center.
- Jul 31, 2014 UofL Pediatrics partners with Springhurst private practice
- Jul 24, 2014 Pediatrics Appoints Two New Division Chiefs
- Jul 23, 2014 ATTENTION: New Numbers for Disconnected Pediatric Clinic Phone Lines
- Jul 02, 2014 Pediatrics reorganizes primary care operation
- Jun 26, 2014 UofL Adds 18 Pediatric Specialists