Kosair Children's Hospital Research Institute
KCHRI houses established research programs in sleep neurobiology and juvenile diabetes and is adding tumor biology and outcomes research.
Dancing the day—and night—away
General Pediatric Practices
Our general pediatrics practices are medical homes, equipped to care for children with disabilities, chronic health conditions and routine health care needs—plus we have toys!
The UofL Department of Pediatrics is home to 22 pediatric specialty sections and divisions, spanning the alphabet from acupuncture to Weisskopf Child Evaluation Center.
- Sep 09, 2014 Pediatrics Faculty and UofL Medical Students Treat Patients in the Rainforest
- Sep 01, 2014 Rabalais sabbatical
- Aug 04, 2014 UofL Pediatrics book drive: Early literacy encourages school success
- Jul 31, 2014 UofL Pediatrics partners with Springhurst private practice
- Jul 24, 2014 Pediatrics Appoints Two New Division Chiefs
- Oct 3rd Grand Rounds Doctor Sally Perlman Memorial Lectureship
- Oct 10th Grand Rounds “Third World Pediatric Medicine: Challenges, Successes, and Hope for the Future”
- Oct 17th Grand Rounds “Pregnancy and Congenital Heart Defects”
- Oct 24th Grand Rounds “Survivorship After Pediatric Cancer: Long-Term Follow- Up”
- Oct 31st Grand Rounds “Ebola - The 21st Century Plague”