- Jan 23, 2015 James Graham Brown Cancer Center named charity of Kentucky Derby Festival Marathon, miniMarathon
- Jan 18, 2015 M&I faculty awarded new grants
- Jan 18, 2015 Core Facility upgraded
- Jan 06, 2015 ‘Why be nice?’
- Jan 06, 2015 Kentucky First Lady Jane Beshear launches Horses and Hope campaign for new cancer screening van
- Jan29Jan 29, 2015 Jan. 29, M&I Seminar: Khashayarsha Khazaie, Ph.D
- Jan29Jan 29, 2015 The Department of Pharmacology and Toxicology presents a Research Seminar by Nicole A. Lavender, Ph.D., Research Fellow, Vanderbilt University Medical Center
- Jan30Jan 30, 2015 Jan 30th Grand Rounds 12th Annual Doctor Richard S. Wolf Lectureship
- Jan30Jan 30, 2015 The Department of Pharmacology and Toxicology presents a Masters Defense/PhD Proposal Defense by J. Caleb Greenwell
- Feb02Feb 02, 2015 BMB SEMINAR - Heather Clair, BMB Grad Student
- Feb04Feb 04, 2015 BMB RES CONF - Jessica Mezzanotte, BMB Grad Student
- Feb05Feb 05, 2015 Moore College - "Dinner with the Dean"
- Jan 22, 2015 Orthodontics Alumni Reunion a Hit
- Jan 22, 2015 The world says goodbye to former SC Governor Jim Edwards, ULSD alumnus
- Jan 22, 2015 Dr. Sherry Babbage Elected Board of Health Chair
- Jan 22, 2015 2014 ULSD Alumni Fellow Honored
- Jan 20, 2015 Dr. Doug Lorenz named a "Top Four" Faculty Favorite
Looking for information on how to apply to the School of Medicine?
Here's some quick information for current students.
Facutly & Staff quick reference.
Regular rundown regarding renovations.
Latest Update: September 9, 2014