The University of Louisville's Continuing Medical Education and Professional Development is Accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education
- May 29, 2015 The Value of Accredited Continuing Medical Education
- Dec 15, 2014 “What Your Doctor Won’t Disclose” by Leana Wen, M.D.
- Nov 11, 2014 Is There Significant Commercial Bias in CME Presentations?
- Nov 11, 2014 Is CME Really Effective for Physician Learners Needs?
- Apr 02, 2014 How to Give a Killer Presentation
March 16, 2016
Join us as CME & PD along with Jewish Hospital presents "Aortic Valve Stenosis Treatment" to be held at Jewish Hospital’s Rudd Heart and Lung Center Louisville, KY 40202 • 16th Floor Conference Center.
May 14, 2016
Join us as CME & PD along with the Department of Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine presents "Practical Perioperative Ultrasound for Anesthesiologists: You Can Do It" to be held at the Paris Simulation Center, Instructional Building, School of Medicine, University of Louisville, KY, 40292.
- Aortic Valve Stenosis Treatment - January 13, 2016 & March 16, 2016
- Emerging Therapies for PBC, NASH and End Stage Liver Disease Seminar Series - An Evidence-Based Seminar Focused on Chronic Liver Diseases February 27-September 17, 2016
- Late Winter Epilepsy Symposium - March 12, 2016
- Practical Perioperative Ultrasound for Anesthesiologists: You Can Do It - May 14, 2016