The University of Louisville's Continuing Medical Education and Professional Development is Accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education
- May 13, 2016 Continuing Medical Education as a Strategic Resource: Report from the American Hospital Association
- Apr 14, 2016 What Do I Need to Learn Today? - The Evolution of CME by Graham T. McMahon, M.D.
- May 29, 2015 The Value of Accredited Continuing Medical Education
- Dec 15, 2014 “What Your Doctor Won’t Disclose” by Leana Wen, M.D.
- Nov 11, 2014 Is There Significant Commercial Bias in CME Presentations?
September 29 – October 1, 2016
Join us as CME & PD along with Global Academy for Medical Education presents the "12th Annual Coastal Dermatology Symposium" to be held at Monterey Plaza Hotel, 400 Cannery Row, Monterey, CA 93940.
October 21, 2016
Join us as CME & PD along with the Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences presents "2016 Annual Depression Center Conference: Expanding Horizons for Treatment of Mental Disorders" to be held at The Clifton Center, 2117 Payne Street, Louisville, KY 40206.
- 12th Annual Coastal Dermatology Symposium: September 29 – October 1, 2016
- ACP Kentucky Chapter Meeting 2016: Emerging Diseases - Evolving Treatments - October 5, 2016
- Advances in Pain Neuroscience: Know Pain; Know Gain - October 5, 2016
- KASPER Requirements 2016 - October 8 and October 15, 2016
- 12th Women’s & Pediatric Dermatology Seminar - October 14-15 2016