The University of Louisville's Continuing Medical Education and Professional Development is Accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education
- May 29, 2015 The Value of Accredited Continuing Medical Education
- Dec 15, 2014 “What Your Doctor Won’t Disclose” by Leana Wen, M.D.
- Nov 11, 2014 Is There Significant Commercial Bias in CME Presentations?
- Nov 11, 2014 Is CME Really Effective for Physician Learners Needs?
- Apr 02, 2014 How to Give a Killer Presentation
June 26-27, 2015
Join us as CME & PD along with Global Academy for Medical Education presents "The Neurology/Psychiatry Summit" to be held at Renaissance Washington DC, 999 Ninth Street NW, Washington DC, 20001.
July 10, 2015
Join us as CME & PD along with Department of Neurology and the James Graham Brown Cancer Center presents "Evaluation and Management of the Patients with Brain and Spinal Metastasis" to be held at the UofL Clinical and Translational Research Building 505 South Hancock Street Louisville, KY 40202.
- 31st Annual Tri-State Hand Conference - June 12, 2015
- The Neurology/Psychiatry Summit - June 26-27, 2015
- Evaluation and Management of the Patients with Brain and Spinal Metastasis - July 10, 2015
- 11th Annual Coastal Dermatology Symposium - September 24-26, 2015
- Fourth Annual Symposium on Pediatric Behavioral and Mental Health: “Nature and Nature: Updated Perspectives on a Classic Question” - September 25, 2015