The University of Louisville's Continuing Medical Education and Professional Development is Accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education
- Dec 15, 2014 “What Your Doctor Won’t Disclose” by Leana Wen, M.D.
- Nov 11, 2014 Is There Significant Commercial Bias in CME Presentations?
- Nov 11, 2014 Is CME Really Effective for Physician Learners Needs?
- Apr 02, 2014 How to Give a Killer Presentation
- Mar 27, 2014 Ditch the PowerPoint - Encourage Audience Participation
May 16, 2015
Join us as CME & PD along with the Department of Anesthesiology and Peri-operative Medicine presents "Peri-operative Critical Events" to be held at the Paris Simulation Center, Instructional Building, School of Medicine, University of Louisville, KY.
June 26-27, 2015
Join us as CME & PD along with Global Academy for Medical Education presents "The Neurology/Psychiatry Summit" to be held at Renaissance Washington DC, 999 Ninth Street NW, Washington DC, 20001.
- ISEMIR 2015: Spondyloarthritis, Rheumatoid Arthritis and Beyond - April 17-18, 2015
- Flap Course 2015 - April 25-26, 2015
- Academy for Professionalism in Health Care (APHC) 3rd Annual Conference - May 7-9, 2015
- 5th Annual Patch Test Workshop - May 8-9, 2015
- Healing, Hope, and Wellness for All-Prevention and Wellness Programs for You and Your Patients at KentuckyOne Health - May 9, 2015