The University of Louisville's Continuing Medical Education and Professional Development is Accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education
- Feb 21, 2017 Effective Lecture Techniques: Necessary, Even for CME
- May 13, 2016 Continuing Medical Education as a Strategic Resource: Report from the American Hospital Association
- Apr 14, 2016 What Do I Need to Learn Today? - The Evolution of CME by Graham T. McMahon, M.D.
- May 29, 2015 The Value of Accredited Continuing Medical Education
- Dec 15, 2014 “What Your Doctor Won’t Disclose” by Leana Wen, M.D.
April 21, 2017
Join us as CME & PD along with the Division of Dermatology presents "University of Louisville Dermatology Spring Meeting" to be held at 3810 Springhurst Blvd., Louisville, KY 40241.
May 20, 2017
Join us as CME & PD along with the Department of Neurology presents the "Advances in Neurology 2017: Updates in Epilepsy and Headache" to be held at Churchill Downs, Derby and Oaks rooms, 700 Central Avenue, Louisville, KY 40208.
- The Academy for Professionalism in Health Care 5th Annual Meeting - April 27-29, 2017
- Emerging Therapies for PBC, NASH, ESLD and HCC Seminar Series 2017 February 25, 2017 - June 24, 2017
- Advances in Neurology 2017: Updates in Epilepsy and Headache - May 20, 2017
- The 3rd Annual Neurology/Psychiatry Summit: Brain-Mind-Body, An Integrated Neuropsychiatric Approach for Primary Care, Neurology and Psychiatry - June 23-24, 2017
- 2017 Neuro-Oncology Symposium - July 8, 2017