The University of Louisville's Continuing Medical Education and Professional Development is Accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education
- May 29, 2015 The Value of Accredited Continuing Medical Education
- Dec 15, 2014 “What Your Doctor Won’t Disclose” by Leana Wen, M.D.
- Nov 11, 2014 Is There Significant Commercial Bias in CME Presentations?
- Nov 11, 2014 Is CME Really Effective for Physician Learners Needs?
- Apr 02, 2014 How to Give a Killer Presentation
September 18, 2015
Join us as CME & PD along with the UofL Institute for Sustainable Health and Optimal Aging presents "Geriatrics Symposium 2015: Maximizing Independence for Optimal Aging" to be held at The Founder’s Union Building, UofL Shelby Campus, 312 N Whittington Pkwy Louisville, KY 40202.
November 6, 2015
Join us as CME & PD along with the Department of Psychiatry presents "2015 Depression and Mood Disorders Conference: Building Skills in the Treatment of Mood and Anxiety Disorders" to be held at The Clifton Center, 2117 Payne Street, Louisville, KY 40206
- Geriatrics Symposium 2015: Maximizing Independence for Optimal Aging - September 18, 2015
- Clinical Documentation and ICD-10: September 21, 2015
- 11th Annual Coastal Dermatology Symposium - September 24-26, 2015
- Fourth Annual Symposium on Pediatric Behavioral and Mental Health: “Nature and Nature: Updated Perspectives on a Classic Question” - September 25, 2015
- ISPCOP 2015: Frontiers in Anesthesia and Obesity - October 26, 2015