The University of Louisville's Continuing Medical Education and Professional Development is Accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education
- Dec 15, 2014 “What Your Doctor Won’t Disclose” by Leana Wen, M.D.
- Nov 11, 2014 Is There Significant Commercial Bias in CME Presentations?
- Nov 11, 2014 Is CME Really Effective for Physician Learners Needs?
- Apr 02, 2014 How to Give a Killer Presentation
- Mar 27, 2014 Ditch the PowerPoint - Encourage Audience Participation
May 16, 2015
Join us as CME & PD along with the Department of Anesthesiology and Peri-operative Medicine presents "Peri-operative Critical Events" to be held at the Paris Simulation Center, Instructional Building, School of Medicine, University of Louisville, KY.
June 26-27, 2015
Join us as CME & PD along with Global Academy for Medical Education presents "The Neurology/Psychiatry Summit" to be held at Renaissance Washington DC, 999 Ninth Street NW, Washington DC, 20001.
- 31st Annual Tri-State Hand Conference - June 12, 2015
- The Neurology/Psychiatry Summit - June 26-27, 2015
- Evaluation and Management of the Patients with Brain and Spinal Metastasis - July 10, 2015
- 11th Annual Coastal Dermatology Symposium - September 24-26, 2015
- ISPCOP 2015: Frontiers in Anesthesia and Obesity - October 26, 2015