The University of Louisville's Continuing Medical Education and Professional Development is Accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education
- May 13, 2016 Continuing Medical Education as a Strategic Resource: Report from the American Hospital Association
- Apr 14, 2016 What Do I Need to Learn Today? - The Evolution of CME by Graham T. McMahon, M.D.
- May 29, 2015 The Value of Accredited Continuing Medical Education
- Dec 15, 2014 “What Your Doctor Won’t Disclose” by Leana Wen, M.D.
- Nov 11, 2014 Is There Significant Commercial Bias in CME Presentations?
January 27-31, 2017
Join us as CME & PD along with the Division of Dermatology presents "Winter Skin Seminar 2017" to be held at the Canyons Grand Summit Hotel, 4000 Canyons Resort Blvd, Park City UT.
January 29-February 3, 2017
Join us as CME & PD along with Skin Disease Education Foundation presents the "41st Hawaii Dermatology Seminar" to be held at Grand Wailea Hotel, Maui Hawaii.
- Treatment of Chronic HCV in End-Stage Renal Disease: Advances in 2016: Various Dates from January 17, 2017 - March 7, 2017
- Winter Skin Seminar 2017 - January 27-31, 2017
- Interdisciplinary Care of the Patient With Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis - January 28, 2017
- 41st Hawaii Dermatology Seminar - January 29-February 3, 2017
- KentuckyOne Health Sports Medicine Symposium 2017: Medical Management of Lower Extremity Athletic Injuries - February 4, 2017