The University of Louisville's Continuing Medical Education and Professional Development is Accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education
- May 29, 2015 The Value of Accredited Continuing Medical Education
- Dec 15, 2014 “What Your Doctor Won’t Disclose” by Leana Wen, M.D.
- Nov 11, 2014 Is There Significant Commercial Bias in CME Presentations?
- Nov 11, 2014 Is CME Really Effective for Physician Learners Needs?
- Apr 02, 2014 How to Give a Killer Presentation
November 6, 2015
Join us as CME & PD along with the Department of Psychiatry presents "2015 Depression and Mood Disorders Conference: Building Skills in the Treatment of Mood and Anxiety Disorders" to be held at The Clifton Center, 2117 Payne Street, Louisville, KY 40206
November 14, 2015
Join us as CME & PD along with the Departments of Pediatrics and Neurology presents "Caring for Adults with Developmental Disabilities" to be held at the UofL Ambulatory Care Building – Basement Auditorium, 550 S. Jackson Street, KY 40202.
- ISPCOP 2015: Frontiers in Anesthesia and Obesity - October 26, 2015
- 2015 Kentucky Trauma and Emergency Medicine Symposium - November 4 - 6, 2015
- 2015 Depression and Mood Disorders Conference: Building Skills in the Treatment of Mood and Anxiety Disorders - November 6, 2015
- Interdisciplinary Care of the Adult Patient with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities (IDD): An Organized Approach - November 14, 2015
- 15th Annual Caribbean Dermatology Symposium - January 26-30, 2016