Upper Class Community
At UofL, Housing and Residence Life is truly one of its kind. We are growing by leaps and bounds in an unprecedented manner. To serve our students in the most efficient and effective manner possible and offer students a wide variety of living arrangements, housing options include the largest and widest choices ever by partnering with outside private and community housing developers/affiliates.
- Designed as independent living ideally for 2nd year and higher students
- Landlord/Tenant Lease
- Managed by private companies
- Short walk from apartments to campus
- Feels like apartments that are in town with amenities such as pools, exercise rooms, movie rooms, and club houses
- Full apartments with private bedrooms, baths and kitchens.
- The lease signed is for 12 months and each student will be held to the lease. There may be buy out options available; ask before signing the lease.
- Public landlord/tenant laws are in place and utilized by the community
- Rules within the apartment and on site are primarily concerned with safety and care of the community; social rules are primarily up to the residents
- Roommate conflicts are left to the residents to work out; not the staff for the community
Cardinal Towne: 502-475-5000
The Grove: 502-854-9001
Located Downtown near the Medical-Dental Campus
Phoenix Place Apartments: 502-582-2801
The Quad: 502-515-2489 (option 3)