At the University of Louisville, Housing and Residence Life is truly one of a kind. We are growing by leaps and bounds in an unprecedented manner to offer students a wide variety of living arrangements. We’ve partnered with private community housing developers to offer many new Affiliated properties for our students.
- Designed ideally as independent living for 2nd year and higher students
- Landlord/Tenant Lease
- Managed by private companies
- Short walk from apartment to campus
- Feels like apartments that are in town with amenities such as pools, exercise rooms, movie rooms, and club houses
- Full apartments with private bedrooms, baths and kitchens.
- Check out our comparison chart of all our upper class options.
- The lease signed is for 12 months and each student will be held to the lease. There may be buy out options available; ask before signing the lease.
- Public landlord/tenant laws are in place and utilized by the community
- Rules within the apartment and on-site are primarily concerned with safety and care of the community; social rules are primarily up to the residents
- Roommate conflicts are left to the residents to work out; not the staff for the community
Tenant Rights and Responsibilities
As a renting tenant, you have the expectation to be provided a safe and secure environment. We recommend you read more on our Tenant Rights and Responsibilities page.
Cardinal Towne: 502-475-5000
The Grove: 502-854-9001
Located Downtown near the Medical-Dental Campus
Phoenix Place Apartments: 502-582-2801
The Quad: 502-515-2489 (option 3)