Financial Aid Graduate Peer Counselor (GPC)
- Assist students and parents over the phone and in person with filling out the FAFSA, understanding university policies and procedures regarding financial aid, and/or with general financial aid questions.
- Complete various forms to verify student’s information for financial aid processing. Assist office staff with organizing files, data imaging, correspondence with internal and external constituents, and completing queries regarding the aid process.
- Assist Financial Aid staff with the various presentations at UofL, surrounding high school and community events.
- After 6-8 months opportunities potentially made available to work on special projects that include, but are not limited to working with the scholarship, loan, or satisfactory academic policy teams.
- Full-time, in-state tuition remission for fall, spring, and summer.
- Stipend based on $17.00 per hour.
- Student Insurance paid
- Must have strong commitment to working with a diverse student population
- Must have an official current year FAFSA on file.
To apply please contact:
Michael N. Abboud
The University of Louisville is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this job. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities required of individuals in this job. Other duties may be assigned as determined by management. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties and responsibilities of this job.