Changes to the ProCard December 2020 Billing Cycle due to the winter break extension
To: Cardholders, Proxies, Funding Reviewers, Approvers
CC: LFOs, UBMs, ProCard Office, Business Operations, Sally Molsberger
Subject: Changes to the ProCard December 2020 Billing Cycle due to the winter break extension
With the extension of the winter break, the December ProCard billing cycle has been shortened to November 18 –December 10, 2020. By doing this, the month of December can be closed out prior to the start of the break. The January billing cycle dates have been extended to December 11, 2020- January 21, 2021.
Below are the revised December billing cycle reallocation dates:
• Thursday, December 10th- December billing cycle ends
• Friday, December 11th-last day December transactions will be loaded to OnBase
• Tuesday, December 15th- last day departments have for reallocation in OnBase
• Wednesday, December 16th- ProCard Office and Business Operations day for transaction review
• Thursday, December 17th- Month End Close Out
• Monday, January 6th- December MARs will be generated
The ProCard Reallocation and Approval Schedule through 12/31/2021 is now available on the ProCard Website.
Please contact the ProCard Office with any questions firstname.lastname@example.org
Jennifer Steier, MBA
Director, Procurement Systems and Card Operations