Dependent I-20 or DS-2019 Request Form

A dependent for immigration purposes is either a spouse or child. Other relatives must apply for another visa other than an F-2 or J-2 to visit the United States.

The amount of $5,000 is needed for your spouse and each additional dependent (children) for the F-1 or J-1. 

PLEASE NOTE: All information provided below MUST be reported exactly as it appears on their passport. Please submit a copy of the passports to the International Student & Scholar Services Office. Scan the copies and email them to the . Please include your name and student id number in the subject line. Please also send in a copy of the dependents passport. 

Please allow 5 working days for preparation of the I-20 or DS-2019 Form. You will be contacted when the document(s) are ready to be picked up. You may pick them up from the International Center, Belknap Campus or at the HSC Instructional Bldg., Room 120 on Tuesdays.  Please let us know which campus you prefer for pick up.

You may call 852-6604 if you have any questions.