Micro-Chill and Loft Check-Out
Micro-Chill Check-Out Instructions
Begin this process 48 hours before you check out
- Clean inside of microwave. If your microwave is dirty, you can put a cup of water inside for 1 minute to loosen stuck-on food.
- Unplug refrigerator from wall.
- Remove all food items.
- Leave refrigerator & freezer doors open and allow inside of refrigerator & freezer to defrost.
- Once the inside of the refrigerator & freezer is at room temperature, clean the inside and outside with mild soap & water.
- Remove the drip tray at the back of the unit, make sure to lift up and pull out, clean and dry drip tray before placing inside microwave.
- Thoroughly dry inside and outside of unit with clean towel.
- Leave fridge and freezer doors open.
- Leave it in your room for collection when you check out.
To view a "how to video" please select the following link:
$40.00 CLEANING FEE
Refrigerators that are not cleaned by the user will be charged a $40.00 cleaning fee. Please ensure you place your cleaned drip tray in the microwave, or freezer or we will assume it has not been cleaned.
$50.00 IMPROPER CHECKOUT FEE
Units NOT in rooms provided on your account will be charged a $50.00 improper check-out fee. If you have moved, you MUST notify us by email CS@Collegeproducts.com.
Loft Check-Out Instructions
- Leave loft in the room, we will pick up after you have left campus.
- Shelves must be cleaned thoroughly. If they are not clean, a charge will be assessed.
- Knobs must remain in the loft. Missing knobs are $5.00 each.
- Remove all stickers, tape, decals