Transfer Themed Community
The Transfer TC serves transfer students as they make their transition to the University of Louisville. This residential community connects students who share the transfer experience, and provides timely resources for them as they acclimate to a new campus. The community prioritizes helping these new Cardinals succeed at the University of Louisville.
Location: Bettie Johnson
Advisor: Alex Courtenay
- Specialized programming to assist in the transition to the University of Louisville
- Students in themed communities tend to have higher levels of academic achievement than their peers who are not in themed communities
- Stronger social networks with other University of Louisville students
- Guaranteed living space in a residence hall
Who can apply?
- Any incoming or current student who has transferred to the University of Louisville from another college or university