Tour Request Form
We are excited to re-open in-person residence hall tours on a gradual basis and with some revised safety and health measures.
- Currently, we are limiting tour groups to one household per tour to ensure that physical distancing is possible as we enter the halls and tour spaces.
- Masks are required for all tour members.
- In addition to our usual 10:00 a.m. appointment slot, we will be offering a 10:30 a.m. appointment slot to accommodate the smaller group size.
- Currently, tours may be scheduled for the following halls: Miller, Community Park, Kurz, Cardinal Towne, University Pointe.
To request a tour, complete this form. Please note that tour requests are processed during regular hours of operation (Monday-Friday from 8:00 a.m.-5:30 p.m.). Requests submitted outside of regular office hours (including days of university closure) will be processed in the order in which they are received and as soon as possible once our office re-opens. Furthermore, we are unable to accommodate "next-day" tours; all requests should be dated at least two business days in advance of the desired tour date. Once you complete this form, your request will be forwarded to our Campus Housing team. We will then confirm your appointment via the email address you provide below. If you have any questions or need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, call us at (502)-852-6636, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What to Expect
- Tours begin in the Campus Housing central office located in the first-floor lobby of Stevenson Hall and take approximately 20-25 minutes per hall.
- During the tour, you will be shown a model room within the hall, the lobby of the hall, and any other open amenities.
- A student tour staff will be able to answer your questions regarding residential life, hall amenities, and more.