Spring 2023 Housing Application and Room Selection
Before You Apply
Please Note: This application is for incoming Spring 2023 residents. It is NOT intended for current residents who have already signed Fall 2022-Spring 2023 Campus Housing License Agreement.
We are so excited to have you joining our family for the upcoming semester! Before you complete the application, we encourage you to review the various housing options available here on campus as well as the policies and financial commitments associated with each option. We truly want you to succeed throughout your time here, which is why we encourage you to explore the diverse housing communities that make our campus so vibrant. The Spring 2023 Housing Application will launch in the Housing Portal on our homepage on October 1, 2022.
Be sure to watch our Spring 2023 Application Tutorial Video.
In accordance with UofL’s first-year live-on requirement, first-year Cardinals are expected to live in an on-campus residence hall. If you plan to reside with your parent(s) and/or guardian(s) for the Spring 2023 term, please review the First-Year Live-On Policy and complete the First-Year Live-On Exemption Request and associated steps.
How to Apply
1. In order to get started with the housing application, please ensure that the following are available:
- Your unique seven-digit student ID number
- Your UofL email address (email ending in “@louisville.edu”)
- A credit or debit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or pre-paid) for submitting the $100 application fee
- The email address(es) of your parent(s) and/or legal guardian(s)
- Parent or legal guardian for co-signature (if you are younger than 18 at the time of filling out the application)
2. Visit our homepage and select the red "Apply for Housing" Button to create a housing profile and get started with the application.
3. Once your application has been submitted along with the application fee, you will receive an email confirmation that you have successfully submitted your housing application. If you do not receive this initial confirmation email within one hour of completing the application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can research the issue.
Selecting a Room
- You will receive an additional email in early November containing details on the room selection process.
- Room selection will take place November 7 at 10:00 a.m. EST-December 6 at 3:00 p.m. EST.
- If you apply for Spring 2023-Only housing and do not 1. select a room or 2. cancel your housing application by December 6 at 3:00 p.m. EST, then you will receive an assignment from us as early as December 7. Please monitor your UofL email for an assignment notification.
Still Have Questions? Reach Out to Us!
If you have any questions or concerns throughout this process, please reach out to us at email@example.com or 502.852.6636.