Applications for Kenneth E. Moreland Scholarship open until February 28th, 2022
The Department of Chemistry at the University of Louisville is accepting applications for the inaugural Kenneth E. Moreland Scholarship. Mr. Moreland received his graduate and undergraduate degrees in Chemistry from the University of Louisville in 1949 and 1948, respectively. He used his chemistry training extensively throughout a long career that included working as a chemical engineer in the US Army and in the CIA. The Kenneth E. Moreland Scholarship provides a $1000 scholarship to a full-time undergraduate student that is a rising junior – senior in the Department of Chemistry. Selection is based on demonstrated financial need and scholastic merit. Preference is given to students who are from the Louisville Metro area followed by those from anywhere in the Commonwealth of Kentucky.
1) Full-time chemistry major
2) Successful completion of all 200 and 300 level chemistry courses required for degree
3) Eligible for scholarship support through the Financial Aid office at the University of Louisville
4) Submission of complete application by deadline
5) From Louisville Metro area (preference) or anywhere in Commonwealth of Kentucky
Application Process: Send a completed application form and unofficial University of Louisville transcripts to email@example.com.
Deadline: February 28, 2022