UofL Event Calendar FAQ
UofL's event calendar is a marketing tool for promotion your events and for faculty, staff, students and general public to discover what is happening at the university.
- Keep tabs on all of the events you want to attend by clicking "Watch this" or "I'm going."
- Get email reminders about events you're going to so you don't forget about them.
- Tell your friends about upcoming events by sharing them on your Facebook wall.
- Share feedback and photos about events you've attended.
- Events need descriptions so that people know what it's all about. Include a sentence telling people about what's happening at your events. Submissions that don't have a complete description will not be accepted.
- UofL Event Calendar uses a lot of filters so people can sort through all of UofL's events and pick the activities they're interested in. Make sure to select all of the filters that apply to your event.
- Don't forget to mark the department or group that sponsors your event.