Muhammad Ali Scholars Program Application
The Muhammad Ali Scholars Program is a unique two-year experience for full-time undergraduate students; providing a combination of social- justice-infused leadership development, academic research, and community engagement and service focused on violence prevention and peace building.
Student participants will receive a $500 per semester (Fall and Spring) stipend, for a total program stipend of $2,000. In addition, they will receive financial assistance for the international travel trip that occurs the summer after their first year in the program. Muhammad Ali Scholars will be required to maintain a GPA of 2.7 to be admitted to and continue in the program.
We are now accepting applications for the 2021-2023 Muhammad Ali Scholars Cohort. If you are interested in furthering your understanding of social justice, traveling abroad, AND receiving $500 per Fall and Spring semesters; apply by clicking this link https://tinyurl.com/y4xu2mfv . You can also email the following application materials to email@example.com:
- Copy of your resume that includes any co-curricular activities, community service, or experience relevant to the program
- Responses to these two short answer questions:
- Please reflect on the concept of "Social Justice." Be intentional and honest about your thoughts, any connected personal values, and how you believe that the concept should be operationalized.
- Why do you want to be a Muhammad Ali Scholar? What personal attributes do you have that would be an asset to the program? What do you anticipate learning/experiencing/contributing?
- Letter of recommendation from anyone (outside of family/friends)