Transfer Equivalency Resources
UofL generally accepts academic credit from regionally accredited institutions.
The course equivalencies provided are for information purposes only and subject to change due to revisions in course offerings. The decision regarding completion of general education or major requirements is left to an academic adviser or department. UofL does not transfer in developmental or technical courses.
If you are transferring from a KCTCS institution, view our academic program plans.
Regional accrediting agencies include:
- Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Higher Education (MSA)
- North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, Higher Learning Commission (NCA-HLC)
- Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities (NWCCU)
- New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Inc., Commission on Institutions of Higher Learning (NEASC-CIHE)
- Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges (SACS)
- The Western Association of Schools and Colleges, Accrediting Commission for Senior Colleges and Universities (WASC-ACSCU)
- The Western Association of Schools and Colleges, Accrediting Commission for Community Colleges and Junior Colleges (WASC-ACCJC)