- If you add or drop courses, you must complete a new form as soon as possible to ensure that you are receiving the correct amount of benefits to prevent any over payments or underpayments
- Questions regarding your direct deposits are to be referred to the G I Bill hotline at 888-442-4551. Our office does not have access to payment information.
Registration for Fall 2017 is quickly coming to a close. If you have not done so already, you will need to fill out the Benefit Enrollment Form. If you did not fill this form out prior to August 1st, your benefits will be delayed. All forms are processed in the order they are received within 7-10 business days. However, forms received after 8/18/2017 will not be processed until after September 11th, 2017.
Fall Benefit Enrollment Due August 1st, 2017
Tuition and fees for Post 9/11 G I Bill recipients will be submitted beginning August 28th, 2017.
August 21 First day of classes
August 25 Last day to add/drop with 100% tuition credit
September 4 LABOR DAY- Closed
September 11 Last day to drop with 50% tuition credit
September 18 Last day to drop with 25% tuition credit
October 20 Last day to withdraw
December 4 Last day of classes
December 6-12 FINAL EXAMS
HOURS: 9:00 am - 4:30 pm Monday-Friday
Our mission is to smooth the transition from military life to student life by devoting individualized support to veteran students and their families in providing a broad range of services, coordinating with VA, university departments, and other community organizations.
Our staff can assist with the following:
- Identifying federal and state education benefit options
- Advocating military transfer credit
- Withdrawals/re-admit due to deployments or call to Active Duty status
- Connecting veteran students with campus resources, veteran service providers, and other agencies encouraging academic success at the University of Louisville
Active Duty Military Tuition Rate
Beginning Spring 2012, this includes Reserve Component Service Members who are receiving Department of Defense Title X tuition assistance funds. This rate is applicable to undergraduate and select graduate programs.
- Active Duty orders must reflect 180 consecutive days duration or longer.
- Does not apply to fixed-cost programs or to the professional schools; Medical, Dental, Law, MBA programs, Masters in Engineering Management
SECTION 702 of the Veterans Choice Act
Enacted by Congress as of 7/1/2015
- State of Kentucky’s application of Section 702:
- Website: http://www.lrc.ky.gov/kar/013/002/045.htm
- Section 7, (4)
- (4) A person eligible for benefits under the federal Post-9/11 Veterans Educational Assistance Act of 2008, 38 U.S.C. 3301-3325, or any other educational benefits provided under Title 38 of the United States Code shall be entitled to Kentucky resident status for purposes of tuition charged at state-supported institutions.
Admissions Information: Apply to UofL for undergraduate study.
News and Events for UofL Veterans: Upcoming university events, relevant veteran information, news and updates, and UofL Student Veterans Newsletter.
Heather French Henry, Commissioner of the Kentucky Department of Veterans Affairs,
speaks about the importance of completing your degree.
For Undergraduate General Questions or Campus Tours please call us at 502-852-6442 or e-mail email@example.com .
To schedule an appointment regarding
Veterans Education Benefits
call 502-852-0998 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
call 502-852-2482 or e-mail email@example.com
For questions regarding the School of Interdisciplinary and Graduate Studiesrequirements please contact them at firstname.lastname@example.org or (502)852-3101. You can also visit the their website at http://graduate.louisville.edu/sigs/admissions/prospective-students.html.
Welcome to the University of Louisville, we look forward to working with you!
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE!!