The All-Male Themed Community (AMTC) is designed for those interested in living in an all-male, team-oriented environment.
Who can apply?
- Any male-identified University of Louisville student are welcome to participate in this themed community.
- Must have a demonstrated ability to be successful in a team-oriented, all male environment, e.g., experience playing organized sports, Boy Scouts, etc.
- Must be in good standing with the university.
- All students interested in being part of the AMTC community must complete an application and may be required to meet with the coordinator and AMTC adviser.
- Students will be expected to meet the financial obligations based on the schedule set up by the University of Louisville Bursar’s Office.
What are the member benefits?
- Engage in discussions regarding the male-focused issues both on campus and the larger community, e.g., relationships, domestic violence, etc.
- Explore traditional and non-traditional masculine culture through programming, service, and respectful dialogue.
- Connect participants with campus partners that work towards creating safe, inclusive spaces for all students.
- Provide service to the university and community.
NOTE: the AMTC Community resides in a building which offers 50 catered meals (typically dinners) per semester. Students are provided a meal schedule each semester. Those approved to live in the AMTC Community are also highly encouraged to purchase a flex plan from UofL Dining Services in order to supplement the meal plan. This is done via the Cardinal Card Office.
This TC is housed in Billy Minardi Hall.
For any additional questions regarding this community, contact LaMont Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 502.852.2663.