Your Gift Makes A Difference
Your gift to Student Affairs really makes a difference in the lives of our students. Your support advances the programs we offer and the services we provide to our students. The goals of the staff within Student Affairs are to:
- To inspire a vibrant campus life and engaged student body.
- To celebrate tradition and create a sense of purpose.
- To enhance services that meets the needs of students.
- To transform theory into practice to support student learning.
There are many ways to show support for the programs and services in the Division of Student Affairs. We appreciate your support through divisional contributions as well as departmental gifts.
- Provide Student Scholarships that ease the financial burden and allow students to participate in co-curricular activities, community service, and leadership.
- Through the Bornwasser Student Emergency Fund, offer emergency funds for students to help students put the pieces of their lives back together after a crisis.
- Promote Programming for Civic Engagement, Service, and Leadership to build better citizens and leaders.
- Inspire a vibrant campus and engaged student life with the Club Programming Committee which provides funding to student organizations for programs and events.
- Ensure campus internationalization through student participation globally in trips offered by the International Service Learning Program
It takes people like you, who are willing to show support for our division, to give our students the resources they need to make the most out of their Louisville Experience. We hope to touch all students in some way on their journey at UofL and your help is making that possible.