The University of Louisville's Continuing Medical Education and Professional Development is Accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education
- May 13, 2016 Continuing Medical Education as a Strategic Resource: Report from the American Hospital Association
- Apr 14, 2016 What Do I Need to Learn Today? - The Evolution of CME by Graham T. McMahon, M.D.
- May 29, 2015 The Value of Accredited Continuing Medical Education
- Dec 15, 2014 “What Your Doctor Won’t Disclose” by Leana Wen, M.D.
- Nov 11, 2014 Is There Significant Commercial Bias in CME Presentations?
October 21, 2016
Join us as CME & PD along with the Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences presents "2016 Annual Depression Center Conference: Expanding Horizons for Treatment of Mental Disorders" to be held at The Clifton Center, 2117 Payne Street, Louisville, KY 40206.
November 12, 2016
Join us as CME & PD along with the Department of Neurology presents "Second Annual Caring for Adults with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities (IDD) Conference" to be held in the HSC Instructional Building B - Room 115, 500 S Preston, Louisville, KY 40202.
- ISPCOP 2016: Tipping the Scales in 2016: A New Look at Regional Anesthesia, Neuromuscular Blockade and Opioids in the Patient with Obesity - October 24, 2016
- MACHA 2016 Conference: Helping Ourselves Help Others - October 27-28, 2016
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Facial Pain - November 2, 2016
- Kentucky Urological Association 2016 Annual Meeting Scientific Section - November 5, 2016
- Louisville PrEP Summit – Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis for HIV Summit - November 11, 2016