The University of Louisville's Continuing Medical Education and Professional Development is Accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education
- May 13, 2016 Continuing Medical Education as a Strategic Resource: Report from the American Hospital Association
- Apr 14, 2016 What Do I Need to Learn Today? - The Evolution of CME by Graham T. McMahon, M.D.
- May 29, 2015 The Value of Accredited Continuing Medical Education
- Dec 15, 2014 “What Your Doctor Won’t Disclose” by Leana Wen, M.D.
- Nov 11, 2014 Is There Significant Commercial Bias in CME Presentations?
October 21, 2016
Join us as CME & PD along with the Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences presents "2016 Annual Depression Center Conference: Expanding Horizons for Treatment of Mental Disorders" to be held at The Clifton Center, 2117 Payne Street, Louisville, KY 40206.
November 12, 2016
Join us as CME & PD along with the Department of Neurology presents "Second Annual Caring for Adults with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities (IDD) Conference" to be held in the HSC Instructional Building B - Room 115, 500 S Preston, Louisville, KY 40202.
- ACP Kentucky Chapter Meeting 2016: Emerging Diseases - Evolving Treatments - October 5, 2016
- Advances in Pain Neuroscience: Know Pain; Know Gain - October 5, 2016
- KASPER Requirements 2016 - October 8 and October 15, 2016
- 12th Women’s & Pediatric Dermatology Seminar - October 14-15 2016
- Neurosurgery Symposium 2016: Teachings, Technologies, and Tools to Improve Clinical Preparedness - October 14, 2016