Student Forms & Documents


picture of a corner store with a large billboard over it reading, keep Louisville weird.

The student forms & documents are in alphabetical order.

Name of Form or Document Description
Check-In Procedure for New International Students & Scholars   As soon as you arrive at UofL, you must submit the following documents: Visa, I-94, and current local address to the ISSS service account.
Change of Address Students who have changed their address should complete and return this form to the ISSS office.
Dependent Request Form I-20/DS-2019 F-1 or J-1 students requesting that their spouse or children join them should complete this form.
Emergency Contact Form This form is to ensure that the ISSS office notifies the proper person in case of an emergency.
Letter Request Form Students who need a letter for good standing, letter of support, driver's license or an invitational letter for family members may fill out the form and submit to the ISSS office.
Meal Plan Waiver Form Students requesting a waiver from a meal plan must complete the form and meet the criteria.
OPT: Personal and Employer Information 
Transfer-In Form Please complete and sign the release of information statement and give this to a Designated School Official at the school you are currently attending.
Transfer-Out Form If you plan to transfer from the University of Louisville to another institution in the US, you must notify the International Center of your intent to transfer.  We will then “release” your record electronically to the new school. Upon receipt of this form and an admittance letter from your new school, we will transfer your information, thereby granting the new school access to your record.