Tax and Compliance

Team Directory

Employee Gifts and Awards

Swift Prepaid Cards FAQs

Policy and Procedure Library - Policies and Procedures can be accessed and viewed alphabetically under the Finance section.

  • Sales Tax Exemption, W-9, IRS Letters of Determination, EIN Requests, UBIT, Annual Activity Questionnaire 

Miscellaneous Documents:

Forms 990 for University of Louisville Related Organizations

Public Disclosure Copies


Tax Issues for International Students

Payments to International Individuals (Information on GLACIER Tax Compliance System)

Where Is My Tax Form?

Tax Form Charts: Employee Tax Forms relating to payments made to you during the calendar year (e.g. W-2, 1099, 1042-S, etc.).

Form 1098-T Tuition Statement, please contact the Office of the Bursar at .

Form 1095-C Employer-Provided Health Insurance Offer and Coverage, please consult the Human Resources Benefits website and FAQs on Form 1095-C.

    • Additional notes regarding Form 1095-C: Forms 1095-C will be provided to employees via U.S. Mail by March 2, 2024. To request a correction to any current or prior year Form 1095-C, or if you need a reissue of a form, contact 

The Office of Finance and Administration serves all eligible faculty, staff, and students regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, or age.

Budget & Financial Planning

Grawemeyer Hall
Rm LL14
Louisville, KY 40292

Phone: 502-852-6503
Houchens Building
Suite 101
Louisville, KY 40292

Phone: 502-852-6164
Service Complex
2nd Floor
Louisville, KY 40292
Accounts Payable & Travel

Service Complex
2nd Floor, Rm 212
Louisville, KY 40292
Payroll Services

Phone: 502-852-2978
Service Complex
2nd Floor, Rm 223
Louisville, KY 40292


Grawemeyer Hall
Louisville, KY 40292